Monday, May 16, 2011

Bachelor Party

Hello Folks. 

Sorry for the long delay in Posts.  I was too busy being surprised sexed by all my finals to blog.  Todays blog will be about the Curtis Whittit bach party.  The festivities started off at Bo "i have a sweet podcast about sports" heartl.  Bo decided he was a master grillerwhen he decided to undercook the shit out of everyones food.  My chicken wa still bleeding when he told me it was done.  This was followed by heavy drinking where Adam "Dman" dorsey buffaloed me and forced me to finish my entire mixed drink.  From bos we went to the new curtis joana love pad.  Dman thought it would be sweet to hood slide across jons brand new ford mustang.  IT wasnt.  At the house we continued to drink and a few got mohawks and i some how come away with racing stripes in my hair.  When i say racing stripes i mean a chunk cut out my hair that they called racing stripes.  The best part of the night came next when we visited a high class establishment called the red garder.  In dim lighting and our drunk state the dancers did appear to be in fact women, so that was a plus.  We headed DT after this.  DT was a great time.  Bo decided he was going to go cowtipping.  For those of you who dont know what that means, it is were you only go after large women and try to get them to go home with you.  It looked like he was going to succeed when he introduced me to his "friend"  I was pretty stoked at first cuz i thought it was Chris Farley back from the dead.  I was wrong because it turned about to be a nice lady named renee.  I had to leave the conversation because i think bo started choking because she was giving him so pretty hardcore mouth to mouth resuscitation.  Bo was not able to bring her home becuz we had to take him home early we he could puke all over his shower.  I am sure there was much more to the night aftr this but this is where i blacked out.  Feel free to comment if you know what happened after this.

1 comment:

  1. Depression has officially set in. Not only did I miss Whittit's Bach party, but I missed an outing to the Red Garter as well...

    ReplyDelete