Thursday, June 30, 2011

STAMPEDE OR Shit Show

I recently attended Stampede and boy was it an adventure. Thursday started off like a regular day with everyone getting there tents up and drinking plenty of water. Then it went something like drink beer and for some reason a lot of the girls must of wanted to us to see how much they had been working out because they were showing everyone there peck muscles. Some needed to workout a lot more. I don’t remember Friday so ill skip to Saturday. For the Vets this day is called slap ass Saturday or Summer brew Saturday. This is the day everything goes to shit. The tent I slept in which we called The Hilary got blown down in hurricane like wind(maybe 7 mph). I was woken up by D seilers friends screaming that the storm of the century was going on and it was not but bitches be crazy I guess. To much of the story to tell so I will just list events:
1. Tent falls over so start drinking at 7 am
2. Steel chair from port a john
3. Pass out at 11am
4. Wake up and start summer brewing
5. Kerschen tries to kiss Brad Peisley
6. He accepts the offer
7. American flag lady humps a tree branch
8. American flag lady tries to depants me. I get her
9. Pass out again and get woke up by summer kicking me screaming I think he id dead.
10. Play limbo limbo limbo
11. Pass out and lose kerschen
12. Kerschen says he was lost but we all not he was butt pirating with Brad.
13. The End
Next blog will be about how to stay fit and trim at stampede

No comments:

Post a Comment